Cod Liver Oil Capsules
7 Step Test
- High-strength formula
- With omega-3, vitamin A & D
- 100% daily NRV for vitamin A and D3 per serving
Keep your health in check while you’re busy with our convenient Cod liver Oil Capsules - rich in essential omega-3 fatty acids and a good source of vitamin A and D.
Providing your body with high-quality EPA and DHA, these super softgels are perfect for those who exercise regularly or want to stay fit and healthy.
These essential fats are only found in food such as fish, nut oils and flaxseeds, making it difficult to get the amount you need from your diet. Our omega-3 supplement offers a quick and cost-effective solution.
With our Cod Liver Oil Capsules, get 100% of your daily NRV of vitamin A and D per serving. Both vitamins support the immune system (1,4); vitamin A supports normal skin and eyesight (2,3), while vitamin D maintains normal muscles, bones and teeth (5,6,7) - so you can feel your best, all day long.
🏷️Use Code: BEST to save 20% on our best sellers including Cod Liver Oil Capsules!
HOW AND WHEN DO I TAKE COD LIVER OIL CAPSULES?
Simply take 2 Cod Liver Oil Capsules with food every day.
There is no correct time of day to take cod liver oil. Some people prefer to take it in the morning to make sure they remember to get their daily dose, while others prefer to take it with lunch or just before bed. It’s all about finding what works best for you and your schedule.
- Cod liver oil (fish)
- Capsule Shell (gelatine, glycerine, water)
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D3
Allergens: For allergens, see ingredients listed in bold.
Serving size: 2 capsules
Per pack: 90 capsules
|Cod Liver Oil|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)|
*NRV - Nutrient Reference Value
WHY CHOOSE NATURECAN?
Naturecan offers an extensive and exclusive range of quality products and supplements. With websites live in over 40 countries worldwide, we use our global reach to deliver the health benefits of our products to a growing customer base.
All of Naturecan's products are created using industry-leading technology and sustainable production methods. In addition, our products have undergone rigorous testing to ensure product quality, customer safety and supply chain transparency.
- Vitamin A contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal skin.
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal vision.
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function.
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth.